Health Room

The following files are a list of the most common medication forms that may be needed. Only students who are diabetic, asthmatic or carry epi-pens may self carry medications at school.

Health Care Practitioner Authorization – Self Carry

Parent or Guardian Form – Self Carry

Student Medication Form – Self Carry

Permission for School Administration of Non-Prescription and Prescription Medication

If you have any questions, please contact the health room using the information below:

Erica Greene

WKHS Health Room

803-821-5231 Phone

803-821-5203 Fax

25034total visits,13visits today

Comments are closed.